Tuesday 25 November 2014

My experience in one of the 5 Star Hotels in Chennai

5 Star Hotels in Chennai
The Accord Metropolitan Hotel, Chennai
When I first heard that I would be going to Chennai for a business conference, I was extremely excited! There were several things that needed to be taken care of before I went, since I would be staying there for more than a week. One thing that would be taken care of by my office was the ticketing and the hotel reservations. They booked one of the 5 Star Hotels in Chennai, known as The Accord Metropolitan, considered a premier business hotel in Chennai. I searched the hotel online, and was very happy to see a gorgeous property accentuated with Italian marble, grand stairways and glinting gold leaf work. The room shots were beyond belief; so beautiful! True luxury, I swear! They had booked a Deluxe Suite for me, even though I was traveling alone. The hotel website said that I would also have complimentary access to the steam room, the Jacuzzi as well as the well equipped fitness center. I was so looking forward to this trip.

Considered one of the best hotels near Chennai airport, I reached within a few minutes of my arrival at the Chennai airport. Although the traffic was light, but even in heavy traffic I would have reached quite quickly. On reaching there, I was warmly welcomed and shown to my huge, gorgeous room. The view of the city spread below me was fantastic, and although I could see the hustle bustle downstairs, I couldn’t hear a thing. The rooms, it seemed, were soundproofed. So many facilities and complete value for money!

2 comments:

  1. Hi..Nice post. :) Located on the Coromandel Coast, Chennai is an intriguing mix of the ancient and the modern. The city experience plenty of travellers every year. Also, check out these hotels in Chennai near airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable for information if there is any other blog related this kindly ping me


    4 Star Business Hotel in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Ads Inside Post