Friday 28 August 2015

Best 5 Star Hotels in Chennai for a comfortable stay

I am a traveler, I have a free spirit and the best part of my work is getting to visit many new places. One of the best ventures I have had so far was in Chennai. Chennai, which is located at the Coromandel Coast, and is the capital of Tamil Nadu and the commercial centre of South Delhi, has a lot to offer. Accommodations are easy to find, from average rooms to top rated 5 star hotels in Chennai. I chose to stay at Accord Metropolitan Chennai and I must say this 5 star hotel stands by what it pledges of. The hotel associates are polite and always there to help you. The room which was allotted to me was spacious and very clean, perfect ambience to relax after a day’s work or city touring.
5 star hotels in Chennai
The Accord Metropolitan

Accord Metropolitan Hotel Chennai also has amazing restaurants serving multiple delicacies, I was spoilt for choice. During my short stay there I had also noticed that the hotel has quite a good number of banquet halls and conference halls because I saw some corporate event being hosted by the hotel and that looked very impressive. The evening before I left the hotel I visited the hotel spa and salon; I must stay that was a complete pampering session rather. Such beauty and fitness facilities might be available in the best hotels in Chennai but the service culture in Accord Hotel is incomparable and highly commendable.

3 comments:

  1. Fortune Select Grand, Chennai, is a best business hotels in Chennai located near Mahindra World City, Industrial area and GST Road. Book hotel from our Brand Website to get Complimentary WiFi & BREAKFAST. Book Online Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog thanks for sharing, Ulo couple friendly hotels are specially designed for the unmarried couples to make their stay more comfortable and romantic.In those hotels unmarried couple stay with any question asked. Ulo also has some couple friendly hotels, those provides safe and secure hotels to unmarried couples.

    Hotels in omr
    couple friendly hotels in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really its an Awesome article, it is very impressive, helpful, and attractive. It's a great pleasure to read your article. i liked your article very much as it really gives helpful information.
    Mussoorie
    Top 10 places to visit in Punjab

    ReplyDelete

Ads Inside Post