Tuesday 18 August 2015

A Stay worth Remembering in one of the Best Chennai Hotels

Hotels near Chennai Airport
Chennai, the capital city of Tamil Nadu is the largest and biggest industrial and commercial hub in the southern part of the country. I visited it years ago to attend one of my college friend’s wedding. After so many years, work took me back to this beautiful city. To my wonder, the city has changed a lot and is now at par with any other developed city around the world. As I was there on business for a few days, I was looking for Hotels near Chennai Airport. And to my luck I found one in the form of the Accord Metropolitan, Chennai. 

It is one of the premier Chennai Hotels to make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. The hotel has a luxurious and tranquil ambience providing you perfect relaxation after a tiring day. It has state-of-the-art facilities such as a swimming pool, gymnasium, spa and salon. If you want to plan any business meetings, they have well-equipped business centers as well.

As I was there after a long time, I was like a total newcomer, but their travel desk made it a lot easier for me by arranging cabs and guiding me throughout my stay. Any foodie will love to be in this place as they have many dining outlets offering an array of cuisines. The lip-smacking food that was served fresh and hot each time I visited the restaurants, made my stay all the more better. All in all it was a nice trip, thanks to the hospitality of the Accord Metropolitan hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post