Saturday 19 September 2015

Comfortable Hotels in Pondicherry Offers a Pleasant Stay

I have been to Pondicherry for some business trips as well as some leisure trip. Pondicherry is a beautiful place and I have always loved my trips here because of the sheer greenery that I like to enjoy instead of the noisy city I live in. I have stayed in many hotels in Pondicherry but one of my favorite so far is Accord Pondicherry, with more than 100 luxurious and comfortable rooms to choose from. Hospitality is at its best in this hotel but the icing on the cake was the king size bed and the inviting ambience which is next to paradise after a hard day’s work. I even got a private study which I did not make much use of though.


Dining at Accord Pondicherry was an amazing experience. There were varieties of culinary menu and I was very impressed with the how they maintained the restaurant, very clean and tidy. The bar section was also good. The associates there were very helpful and always assisted to all my requirements. I stayed here for an entire weekend so I got time to indulge in some relaxation therapy at their massage centre and on evenings I would go and spend leisure time at the swimming pool. I must say the pools were very clean and well maintained as compared to other Pondy hotels with swimming pool.This place is a must visit, I would recommend Accord Pondicherry to anyone travelling for business cum leisure trip.

1 comment:

Ads Inside Post